Monday, June 20, 2011

Claire

I haven't updated in a very long time. I hate uploading the pictures onto my computer. That's the main reason. Anyway, here's an update on claire.
 Basically, she's awesome. She's beautiful, kind, sweet, a little sassy, smart and hilarious. Kids flock to her and they just love being around her.
 She constantly tells me I'm a good mom. I don't think I ever said that to my mom when I was little haha.
 She loves ivy and, even though thy have their moments, they get along so well and they love wrestling and chasing each other. Claire's such a good big sister And I hope she stays that way.
 She hates change almost as much as Levi does haha. I asked her if she wanted another baby in our family and she said, "will we have to move?" I said no and she said, "then yes! I want another sister!!" she was so concerned about moving into a new house. So funny.
 She's good at memory games, she has the best imagination ever, and she lives riding her bike around the neighborhood. She loves being outside and she lives going on dates with her dad. I don't know what I would do without her. She really us one of my best friends and I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with her. I'm so glad she's mine. I'm so lucky.

No comments: