Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Pictures

Hey everyone! So we got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago by my friend Stephen Phung. He's such an amazing photographer and he's going to give me some tips on how to use off-camera lighting. I'm so excited! Anyway, he still isn't finished editing them but he gave me some of his SOOC images so I could edit some of them to see how I liked my style of editing with lighting. So these are the photos I edited. His are most likely going to be a million times better but since I don't have those yet, you get to see the ones I did.  
P.S. I have a ton to catch up on. TONS. St. George girls trip, Claire's birthday, Claire's playgroup, Ivy Crawling. Tons. I've been so busy lately, though, that I haven't had a chance to blog about that stuff. Hopefully that will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Brock and Jennie said...

I love them! You guys are such a good looking family! You need to fix your back ground on your blog though. Whenever I look at your blog I can't see the words until I highlight them. This happened to mine too, all you have to do is change the background. Just pick another one from cutestblogontheblock.com, or wherever, it will fix it right up!

Valerie said...

Steph it was so fun meeting you when you were here in St. George. I love your photography, I wished we could have talked more (boo :( Any way, these pictures are great. HOW IN THE HECK, do you get sky and people in the same picture, I never can seem to figure it out! Any way, cute pictures and darling family ;)