Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hmm....

I listened to a Taylor Swift song in the car yesterday..... and.... I.... cried. I KNOW. What the heck? It was the one about her dad, "... I had the best day with you today..." something like that. I was just thinking about Levi and Claire, though. He's such an awesome dad. He dances with her and sings princess songs with her. He teachers her about the Jazz and about the Utes. She gets excited to show him things and he does a great job letting her know he's interested. I love him. She loves him. Ivy loves him (way more than Claire did at 7 months old). He's good stuff. Plus, he's extremely good looking. DUH!

1 comment:

Brock and Jennie said...

That's so sweet. Its sweet when your boys have a good relationship with their dad, but I really just can't wait to see Leila with Brock. I loved watching sports with my dad growing up, and playing with him! Isn't it just the best seeing these guys turn into something totally different when they're with their kids?!